The Blue RobotEdit
- "Welcome to blue team briefing - If you can push the right buttons in the control room, you're in!"
- "Let's start where we left off: with the coffee. Oh, right. You don't drink coffee."
- "Did you bring duct tape? Always bring duct tape, in case your helmet breaks."
- "First rule in Blue Team: Keep liquids away from electrical instruments."
The Red RobotEdit
- "Well, look who's joining Red Team! Can you hit a target in zero gravity? Then come along!"
- "If you can dress yourself while you're upside down, you're our guy!"
- "Get your helmet on, dude! Geez, if you're gonna last in space, you better stick with me. "
- "Quick: What's the first rule in space? Bugs are pests, not pets!"
The Green RobotEditThe Green Robot fights with Chuck Stonebreaker, the leader of the Green Team. He wields a transparent blue Energy Shield, and an Energy Blade gun.
- "It's "Let's go save some galaxy" time! Are you in?"
- "In Green team, we only take on the best recruits. Like you. If you can fit in our gear."
- "I want to see you show confidence, confidence, confidence! Stop combing your hair! You look fine."
- "Back for more? Suit up for a loooooong space walk!"
The Orange RobotEditThe Orange Robot fights with Ashlee Starstrider and the Leader of the Orange Team, Jack Fireblade. He wields a Blaster.
- "Get suited up and report to Orange team leader now! Go, go, go!!"
- "I see why it took you so long to get back here. You look awesome!"
- "Did you get seasick on your last trip? Get some crackers and let's go!"
- "Time for some spacy heroics!"